Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Projekt Zeszyt II / Project Notebook II

 Hello! Hello! Look what I finally got in the mail yesterday!
When I heared that Michelle sent the notebooks last Monday.. I was checking the mail 100 times a day! ;o
 Project Notebook - it's a project organised by Michelle. She asked 60 bloggers to create over 60 pages (each person) and then sent the pages to her. After she received sheets from everyone, she bind them into a lovely notebook. Michelle also made the front cover - it has a  vintage touch as you can see - I love it.
 This project is amazing. Every notebook has it's own history. Every page is different. Every page inspires in it's own way. I am so happy I could participate in this project!
 There are a lot of wonderful pages! But these two are my favourites!
 And probably some of you are wondering, how my pages look like..
 Well.. here thay are! 
I have to admit it was a looot of work. Sewing around every page took ages! But I am very proud of the final effect! :) And I'm happy that some of the girls who participated guessed which pages are mine :d

I really hope I will participate in the third edition of this project one day..
Thank you once more Michelle! And big thanks for every single person for creating this wonderful notebook! I have no idea what I will do with it.. wel.. it will probably just lay on my des for few months. It's too beautiful! I could destroy it! ;o

Have a nice week! Full of inspiration.. :)
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. aaaa, tak właśnie myślałam, że ta szpulka to Twoja :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, też zgadłam, że to Twoja:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twoje kartki cudne!!! I cieszę się, że zeszyt Ci się podoba :) Serdecznie pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea and a cool project to be involved in. I love your pages with the sewing round the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twoje kartki są przepiękne, docenia wkład pracy :) Moja jest ze stemplowym ptaszkiem, listkami i w zielono - kawowym kolorze ;)
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dziękuję za to, że mogę mieć w moim Zeszycie taką cudną kartkę :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your books are amazing! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah... Ale się naszukałam :D.. Zobaczyłam zdjęcie w Edyty350 i od razu zakochałam się w Twojej stronie :)... niestety nie wiedziała ona kto jest jej autorką, więc zaczęłam przeszukiwać blogi każdej uczestniczki.. (Dobrze, że byłaś 25 :D). Po prostu chciałam Ci powiedzieć, że jest piękna.. Cudownie wyszły te plamki.. stempelek, a to serduszko jest przesłodkie.. Musiałaś się napracować... Bardzo żałuję, że nie mam zeszytu i nie mogę podziwiać go osobiście :). Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...