Tuesday, April 10, 2012

the 30 day journal challenge part 6

Wow.. I haven't add any posts for a week!! It's not like me! But I needed some sew&blog free time - time which I spent only with my boyfriend.. watching films, eating delicious meals and just doing nothing! This year's Easter Holidays were really great! :)
Remember The 30 day Journal Challenge? Well I forgot to show you the last part!

Journal Prompt 27:
I make ....... well.  What is something that you do really well.  It could be that you make some type of food well, a type of art. etc .  Some of you may be like me and you make messes really well?  Whatever it is that you do well, document it today :)

Journal Prompt 28: 
What's in my bag?  This is always a fun little blog post that I see all over the internet.  I love seeing what's in other people's bags.  These are the things that are important to people and what makes them, them!  Today we are going to document it on paper instead of our blogs ok?
These last pages were quick! I don't really like them.. my favourite is 27.. only!

Journal Prompt 29:
A thank you :)  This page is to serve as a thank you to someone who has helped you out, inspired you, encouraged you, etc., specifically during this month.  Chose this page to document your thanks and express it!!!

Journal Prompt 30:
An Interview.  Take the time today to write up a short and sweet little interview in your journal and then...go interview someone.  I originally wanted the prompt to be about interviewing a stranger and then I found it really hard for myself to go up to a stranger and do that :)  So, I took the easy way out and interviewed my mom :)  Anyway, create a generic interview or an interview created specifically for the person you choose to give it to.
Oh and these two are really awful! The last one isn't finished as you can see.. I still haven't write the answers.. But I like it the way it is - empty. Everyone who takes a look into this challenge can answer on it own.. not just read my answers! :)

Here the back cover.. If you are willing to see the front cover - click here.
I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of this project and I really hope I inspired a few of you to take a try on your own!

Now back to 'real' life.. and the university.. lots and lots of work this month - not only in school.
Can't wait to start some new orders and plans!

Have a wonderful week!
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Kurczaki fajnie to wszystko wygląda :)
    Swoją drogą mi nie idzie uzupełnianie mojej książeczki od Keri Smith, tyle na nią polowałam ale jakoś nie bardzo mi to leży, myślałam że będę mogła się bardziej wyżyć artystycznie (no chyba że trochę nagnę reguły)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute idea!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. piedra preciosa - ja mam inna ksiazke Keri Smith - Finish This Book i tez stanelam w martwym punkcie.. ale moze w koncu sie z nia rusze.. ty masz jednak troche lepsza, bo u ciebie mozna lamac reguly! i radze ci to zrobic hehe;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh :* piekne, ta strona z co robisz dobrze jest sliczna i to thank you. Damn uwielbiam Twoje literki ^^ piekne wpisy i fajnie, ze sie skusilas i zrobilas to wyzwanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takk literki z cieniem, Marysza patent nieziemski! :D
    Piękniaste wpisy, bardzo mi się Twoja interpretacja podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej,
    dziękuję za takie słodkie słodzenie, myślę, ze każdemu wytwórcy to potrzebne, by czuć że to co robi ma sens i komukolwiek się podoba :)
    Metki można zamówić w firmie łódzkiej przesyłając im projekt w krzywych, najpierw zapoznaj się jakie metki i etykiety proponują, mniej niż 1000 sztuk nie robią, ale cena jest bardzo przystępna
    poniżej link do ich strony
    www.magam.pl, zanim wytkają metki
    przesyłają jeszcze próbki do zatwierdzenia, pełen profesjonalizm ;)
    no i ten klej, znalezienie go kosztowało mnie trochę pieniędzy i czasu na robienie różnych prób i pranie ich za każdym razem, to zostawię sobie w tajemnicy jeśli można :) taki mój patent
    pozdrawiam serdecznie
    ja również z pewnością zakupię jakąś Twoją piękna księgę, gdy tylko będę więcej zarabiać :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lukola - dziekuje za adres strony z metkami! moze sie kiedys skusze :D na razie tylko skusilam sie na 'prawdziwe' wizytowki! :) co do kleju to nie ma problemu, mnie jakos bardzo potrzebny nie jest ;d

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..zakochana jestem w tych Twoich literkach..ehhh (wzdycham:)))) ) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piękne zakończenie :).. Bardzo podoba mi się strona z torbą, świetnie to wymyśliłaś, a o wykonaniu już nie wspomnę :D. Uwielbiam Twoje literki! Są przecudne! Ja utknęłam w swoim... Zrobione mam tylko do 17 :(. A teraz kiedy nie ma mnie na Śląsku to już w ogóle nic nie robię :(.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...