Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Swap with 'Niebieski Igielnik'

A while ago me and Magda from Niebieski Igielnik decided to make a little blog swap. I was in love with her cable organiser and she wanted a special planner for her :)
 I made for her a very similar notebook to the Vintage Flower Planner.
 It has 400 pages size A6 and 5 beautiful separating cards made from SODAlicious papers!
 Everything closed by a black elastic band and as usually a special place for a pen.
 I hope she will like it in reality :) And I can't wait to get her cable planner! It's such an awesome and creative idea! If you don't know what I am talking about check her blog! :)
 Oh and I have to show you what I received from my friend Ann when we were heading to the open-air painting trip.. she gave me a beautiful Sewer's Necklace with lovely scissors, spool with a needle and a ruler! And a very similar bracelet as you can see below..
I love them both! And I'm wearing them all the time lately ;d
Thank you Ann so so much! 

My days actually are very boring.. I'm rewriting all my notes from the subject I have an exam from this month.. ehhh.. but I really hope you'll have a great day!
marysza

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! That pen holder is really handy for a planner:)
    And the jewelry is so pretty too<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notes w rzeczywistości jest jeszcze piękniejszy niż na zdjęciach! Jest po prostu przepiękny, siedzę i patrzę na to cudo i nie mogę się nadziwić ile masz cierpliwości by tak dokładnie zezszywać karteczki, tak równo je poskładać, no szacun! A dobór barw i tonacji - jak dla mnie genialny! Jeszcze raz wielkie DZIEKI;) !
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękne wszystko... nie wiem jak ty to robisz :D! szkoda takiego notesu używać.
    Jakiej maszyny do szycia używasz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luśka - dziękuję! :) tu masz info o mojej maszynie http://marysza.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-machine-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. A jakie warunki trzeba spełniać by załapać się na wymiankę z Tobą? :D
    Uuuuuwielbiam Twoje plannery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artsandra - trzeba się jakoś dogadać i trafić na odpowiedni termin kiedy mam czas na wymianki;p najbliższy taki będzie pod sam koniec września :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cudny ten naszyjnik i bransoletka! Najbardziej mi sie te stare nozyce podobaja. Mam podobne w rozmiarze max.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...